Friends of the Library are very special volunteers who give of their time and efforts in support of the Library. Join the Friends group and become part of an active, committed group of supporters who believe an excellent Library makes a difference in their lives and the lives of their communities.
The Friends provide an invaluable support to the Library through:
• Fundraising activities to benefit the Library and help focus public attention on Library services, facilities & needs.
• Advocacy of library issues.
• Financial support and hosts for special occasions at the Library.
• Refreshments, prizes and/or gifts for Library functions.
• Sponsorship for special entertainment for children’s activities.
• Inexpensive books for avid readers at the annual book sale.
For more information, contact the Director Christopher Siscoe at 614-879-8448 or check out the attached brochure below.